How does a movie created? What are the important elements in creating a movie or a video? In this article we will discuss about one of the important parts in a video or movie making.
By looking on the script a person will know the flow of the video or the movie. Through the script the actor will understand the scenario in a scene. A good and detailed script will help the director direct the situation of the shooting. It also helps the actor/actress in delivering their part on the scene. But how does a script created. Here are some tips on creating a script for video production.
Tips for Creating the Script
- Title & Subtitle – the title of the video should be written clearly in bold and/or huge format or perhaps an appealing one. Subtitles should also be emphasized but smaller in font than the title.
- Content – the content includes the details of the whole movie or the video. The content is the soul of the video. The audience will understand the script by reading the content.
- Character – to whom it may concern? The script should have character names and the role of each character should be emphasized on it.
- Place and Location– where it should happen? The ideal location for the video to take place should be specific. The place of shooting helps the audience relate to the situation of the movie or video.
- Storyline – a storyline is one aspect that should be considered in the video. A detailed scenario should give emphasis on what the characters will do. Like for example, “the main character gets angry to what the other character says to him. So he punches him.” In this scenario the two of them fight each other in the crowded place and many people watched them.
Writing a script is apt to the imagination of the composer or storyline maker. It’s not limited to the four corners of the room. So expound your imagination. For other information surf the internet and search for animation companies in Singapore or you can visit other websites online.