In this digital age, people are bestowed with various kinds of recreational activities available online. Gone are the days when kids used to flock at a place and play various games, mainly the ones involving some kind of physical activity. In today’s time, there are video games, various gaming consoles, and various digital devices like the laptop, PCs and mobile phones on which games can be played. GTA has been one of the favourites if the gamers since the time of its launch. Earlier it was it made compatible for playing on the PCs and the gaming consoles but now GTA 5 on Android is also available for the gamers to have seamless gaming experience.
Hidden locations on GTA 5 on Android
There are several locations that may be unknown to you if you are a rookie. Here are some of the places that you may find after playing this game on a regular basis:
- The haunted lighthouse- it is non-functional and hence dark. It can be located on near the shores of the Portland Rock
- Area of the Bigfoot- can be found roaming in the lands of the Back O’ Beyond
- Hidden Sultan RS- the best sports car for taking part in a racing rally. It is found in an abandoned house at Alderney
- Rockstar pool- it is situated in Starfish Island. It looks like a normal pool but when looked from the top it resembles the logo of Rockstar
- Car of the happiness island- this hexagonal kind of island is inhabited and finding a car in it is like impossible. But on the west side of the island, some lucky players may find a car
Although these are a few hidden things to mention yet there many more secret places to explore on GTA 5 on Android.